Is breathing even something you need an exercise for? Yes, it is!
Intentional breathing has 5 incredible physical and emotional benefits.
- Promotes positive feelings and calmness
- Resets the autonomic nervous system
- Decreases feelings of anxiety and depression
- Keeping you more in step with the present, calm and yet energized, too
- Connecting more deeply with the world around you
I’m sharing with you my morning breathing exercise that gets me up and ready for the day.
Research suggests breathing in this way:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Brings in the relaxation response
- Increases feelings of calm
This free audio file will walk you through this intentional breathing technique so you feel open to new possibilities for your life.